endorse away


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com




Fated to be away

Sunday, April 26, 2009
quiz agn cnt get rid off

11 layers of me,

Layer 1; on the outside
Name : xuan shen
Birthdate : 23 july 95
Current location : amk st 32
Eye colour : Black
Hair colour : black, the fringe part of my hair kinda brownish
Right or Left : right
ZodiacSign : pigt://:LEO
Layer2; on the inside
Your heritage : china plus singapore
Your fears : heights,result
Your weakness : for me to know and you to find out(:
Your perfect pizza : classic hawaii
Your ambition : i still duno.i no ambition
Layer3; Yesterday , Today , Tomorrow
Your first thoughts when you wake up :wad am i gonna do todae?
Your best physical features :legs?
Your bedtime : ytd , 12.30
Your most missed memories :with 6B/09 memorise
Layer4; Your pick
Pepsi or coke : coke
McDonald's or Burger Kind : McDonald's
Single or Group dates : single, but group's not a bad idea either(:
Adidas or Nike : depends on wad sport i play
Lipton or Nestea : i tink lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino
Layer5; Do You
smoke : HELL NO.
Take a shower : duh
Have a crush : yeah,
Think you've been inlove : i guess its a yes
Want to get married : yes
Believe in yourself :i onli believe in me,myself and I
Layer6; In the past month
Drank alchohol : yes
Gone to the mall : yea
Been on stage : yeah
Eaten sushi : yeahs
Been dumped : only heaven knows ~
Gone skating : no.not my type
Dyed your hair : nopes
Layer 7; Have you ever
Played a stripping game :lame bodoh
Gotten beaten up : nvm they were jus play play
Changed who you are to fit in : nah, originality still rox.
Layer8; Getting old
Age you're hoping to get married : no idea.
Layer9; In a girl / In a guy
Best eye colour : idk
Best hair colour : either black or brown bah,
Short or long hair : not too long not too short, jux right and must hab fringe xD
Layer10; What were you doing
1 min ago : eating
1 hour ago : in my dream land
1 day ago :in dream land
1 year ago : enjoying the times in TGPS(:
Layer11; Finish the sentences
I love : my family and friends, and i guess her
I feel : simple.
I hate :those is stranger to me
I hide : my feelings, the true me.
I miss : her
I need : bak myself
I'm afraid of : loosing fren and family.THEY ROCKS


Sunday, April 26, 2009




Hello

Hello I am an Leexs from SGS.
23/07/95 is the last day i had fun .
Please do not laugh at the name,
Or I'll shoot you in the butt.
bold
italics
underline


Xs Lee

Create your badge
twit it on




Wants

  • To go back home
  • Samsung LED series8 52 inch
  • Playstation 3
  • L4d 2
  • South zone B'boys champions
  • Kensington captain
  • Professional dota player


    Talk

    Spammer and Lammer get awarm bastard from me.
    cbox recommended.



    Exits

    Birdman
    Casey=}
    Zuen'-'
    regina:)
    Qinyi;)
    Edmund
    alyssa
    claire
    denise
    joyce[[[[[[[[[:
    crystal:]
    nigel
    jiaxin
    jafna
    licheng
    vivian=)
    jiazhen=)
    rick
    lebrone=)
    rebecca=)
    jane mei ^_^
    ker ming
    qistina
    jaslyn
    shermaine
    avery
    winoto
    yining:D







    Archives

    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010


    Credits

    Designer
    Basecodes
    Blogskins